I’ve accumulated quite a few funnies since I acquired an email account
in ninth grade. Some of it has been sitting around gathering dust and
cobwebs, so I decided to put them up here. I must have received ten times
this amount, but these are the funniest around. I’ve also tried to keep
them as unoffensive and as rated-PG as possible. And if they’re a bit too
cheesy, …well, I warned you.
If any of the documents don’t work, please email me and tell me about
- ASCII Cows galore!
- Barry’s version of the SAT test.
- Borg vs. Win95 script poking fun at Bill Gates.
- Blonde Jokes
- Bumper Stickers.
- Car Help Hotline
- Catholic Pope vs. Jewish guy named Moishe debate.
- Classified Section bloopers.
- Clues for Idiots
- Dan Quayle Quotes.
- Diary of an AOL Troublemaker
- Differences between Democrats and Republicans.
- Dog tricks.
- Dumb momma Jokes
- Emoticon list.
- English revisionism, in an attempt to simplify a complicated language.
- Essay bloopers of middle school-aged students.
- Excuses to get out of class.
- FedEx and UPS funny.
- Foreign Slogans and how they’re translated from/to English.
- French Language poked fun at.
- High School vs. College
- How to measure the height of a building with a barometer.
- How to Order a Pizza.
- Ironic signs seen across the United States.
- Lawyer Jokes.
- Lessons On History
- Marriage, and what young children think about it.
- Math – A great forward I got from Cora on mathematics of romance.
- Miscellaneous funny quotes
- Miscellaneous funny stories.
- Modern Philosophies
- Moser’s Essay
- Neil Armstrong’s true Gorsky story
- New Elements for the periodic table.
- Potpourri of Quotes
- Railroad gauges in the US, and how they got their length.
- Romantic gift of gloves.
- Questions of Life
- Santa Claus, does he really exist?
- Science Project on chemicals
- Spelling Mississippi.
- Sayings – Some funny sayings, a forward I got from Tron Wang.
- Soda vs. Pop Debate
- Star Trek script parody.
- Titles of Books.
- The Men’s Room
- Troublemaker’s vocabulary assignment.
- Unix commands.
- Van Gogh’s Family
- What can you do when you’re not prepared for your finals?
- What to do at WalMart when you’re bored.
- You might be a college student if…
- You Might be an Asian if…
- How the Bible would be written by college students.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- These are REAL classes being offered at American universities!
- What College View books don’t tell you.
- Definitions for the computer-illiterate.
- 50 ways to scare people in a computer room.
- Some morbid thing about dying and corpses.
- Funny “Dear Abby” letters.
- How do you use an etch-a-sketch?
- Girl friend tech support.
- Well, this is not really that funny, but Williams *did* have a lice epidemic once. poor class of 2001 victims, when they were freshmen…
- Kuwait and landmines.
- Microsoft dinner help manual.
- Some common oxymorons.
- A potpourri of funny jokes and stories.
- Rejected state mottos.
- Ten Commandments as written by college students.
- The essence of Texan politics.
- Errors with translating and advertising.
- A conglomeration of funnies. This file needs to be split up.